Thursday, October 2, 2008

HotKarz Shirts

For those of you who already ordered or reserved HotKarz T-shirts, they are now in. I will have them with me at the Stratham show if you want to pick them up. I will also bring extras in case others decide they may want one.

If you reserved a shirt but cannot make it to Stratham, I will bring them with me to the New Gloucester show. And if we still do not connect, I will mail them to you.

I will also bring hard copies of "The Complete Car Show" for those of you who requested them. Don't forget to see me about them - because I just might forget who ordered them :o) Remember - I'm the guy who keeps forgetting his teeth when he goes out to eat!

Here's a challenge - anyone who prints out this online petition and gets at least 50 signatures of adult Maine residents, and gets them back to me, I will send you a free HotKarz shirt, a size of your choice (up to 2XL). Get 100 signatures, I'll send (2) shirts. While supplies last, so get your relatives, friends, associates, customers - everyone - signed up. We really do need to stand and be counted on this issue, or forever lose yet another one of our rights. And if we lose, we'll have no one to blame but ourselves. If we do not fight to preserve our rights, who will?

TRIVIA: Did you know we were only one vote away from speaking German as our national language? At the Continental Congress in 1776, a vote was held to decide if America would adopt English or German as the national language. The vote was a tie. The tie was broken when a German was asked to vote - and he voted for English!

No comments: